Consultations and Services
Natural Health Consultation
- Investigation of current and past health concerns
- Bio-impedence body composition analysis if indicated
- Assessment of nutrition, lifestyle habits and areas of stress
- Assessment of medical tests, current medication and supplements
- Set goals and discuss strategies to achieve them
- Herbs and supplements prescribed and supplied according to needs
- Notes and resources to assist self care
Consultations available at the clinic, by phone, or Skype. Please bring along any recent blood or medical test results, medication you’ve been prescribed, and supplements you’re taking.
A new client appointment is $149 for 60 minutes with time afterwards for making your herbal medicine and printing resources.Book a Consultation
Or click here to book a 40 minute consultation if you’re an existing client $99
Or click here to book a 20 minute express consultation $49
EnlightenMe Weight Loss Coaching
Weight loss involves a lot more than calories in and calories out. Helen offers an holistic approach to weight loss that not only educates you in wholesome nutrition and lifestyle habits, but helps you to change your mindset and behavioural patterns to enhance your success. At the Vibrant Health Centre, we don’t believe in dieting, but we do help you to understand your body and metabolism, and to make appropriate changes that are sustainable long term.
- Full assessment and body composition analysis
- Goal setting for success
- Notes and resources provided
- Coaching through challenges and areas of difficulty
- Weekly or fortnightly sessions
- Phone, email or text support
‘Eat to Fit your Genes’ DNA Testing and Coaching Programme
- How to balance your diet in terms of fat, protein and carbohydrate
- The best types of fats and oils for your genetics
- Risk factors for cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer, and how to minimise them
- Strategies for managing weight based on your genetic profile
- Sensitivity to sodium, caffeine, and genetic predisposition to coeliac disease
- Vitamin requirements
- Liver detoxification
- Genetics for stress and mental health tendencies
- Your genetic sensitivity to diurnal and seasonal rhythms
- What types of exercise you’re best suited to
Helen has been practicing relaxation massage since 2004. Her style of massage is firm but gentle, working through knots and areas of tension from head to foot, with relaxing music playing in the background. You will leave feeling revived and relaxed. A standard massage is 60 minutes, which includes top of hips, back, shoulders, back of legs, feet, upper chest, neck and head. A 90 minute option is also available, which includes front of thighs, arms and hands.
Helen helped me get through some of life’s issues in the past few months. She helped me find solutions to the problems I was facing, when other avenues were too happy to just prescribe drugs. Knowledgeable, and very easy to talk to. Life is always a work in progress, but help from Helen has smoothed out the obstacles in my path, and I am working towards a brighter future. So thank you!
The programme I have been doing with Helen has been life changing for me. My whole life I had been struggling with my weight and energy levels. After starting the programme I have a lot more energy to get things done during the day and have started a healthy relationship with my body, something I have never had before. The programme is about living a certain lifestyle not dieting. I feel great and that’s what really matters the most. Thanks Helen.
I have only had 2 sessions of health coaching with Helen but already I am seeing changes in my behaviour and life patterns. Day to day life does not feel so exhausting and I feel more relaxed in the things I do. I continue to improve in health and wellbeing everyday, in so many ways.